Obstetrics & Gynecology Services
That’s what we want you to feel about your women’s healthcare experience at Lone Star Family Health Center. We know you don’t look forward to Gynecology appointments, but they are critical to keeping you healthy. Our goal is to make your visit as comfortable and anxiety-free as possible.
Pregnancy Counseling & Services
When it comes to having a baby, you will have many questions and we have the answers and advice. From pre-pregnancy counseling and tests through delivery and caring for a newborn, we are here to help you.
We provide a broad range of prenatal services such as:
- Monthly, bi-monthly and weekly checkups during your pregnancy
- Ultrasound – to check on your baby’s development, size and position
- Fetal echocardiogram – to check on your baby’s heart, when necessary
- Blood Tests – to check on your health and test for generic disorders
When it’s time for delivery, we’re there for you as well. We deliver hundreds of babies each year, one at a time.
We are women at LSFHC. So, we know that women have special health needs and concerns. That’s why we offer a wide range of healthcare services for women like you, including treatments for:
- General gynecologic conditions and pelvic pain
- Menstrual problems
- Hormonal imbalance
- Menopause and perimenopause
- Ovarian cysts
- Fibroids and uterine fibroids
- Incontinence and bladder controls
- Sexually transmitted diseases
It’s so important that women receive the healthcare they need, especially when they suspect that something isn’t right. To make sure women get the healthcare they need, we work hard to find financial assistance for all who aren’t covered by private insurance.