The clinic will be closed July 3rd & 4th in observence of Independence Day.
La clínica estará cerrada julio 3 y 4 en observencia del Día de la Independecia.
High Quality Affordable Health Care for You and Your Family
We accept most insurance, Medicaid, CHIP, and Medicare, have affordable self pay options, and a sliding fee scale with eligibility. Call us today.
Lone Star Family Health Center is a full service state of the art family health center, non-profit 501(c)3. Here's a list of just some of the reasons you can trust Lone Star Family Health Center for you and your family:
It is the mission of Lone Star Family Health Center to provide high quality, easily accessible health services to the underserved and the community at large.
- Comprehensive Primary Health Care Services
- Board Certified Faculty Physicians
- Onsite pharmacy, digital x-ray, laboratory
- Women’s Health, including Prenatal OB/GYN Services,
- Men's Health Services including vasectomies
- Mental Health (psychiatry and counseling)
- Dentists for Adults, Children and Special Needs patients of all ages
- Diabetes Educator, Nutrition Education, Teaching Kitchen
- Hablamos Espanol - Bi-lingual staff available for translation
- Sliding Fee Scale Discounts for the Uninsured with Eligibility
- On-Site Eligibility, Case manager and Medicaid worker
- Self pay option
- Digital X-Ray, Laboratory Services, Exercise Treadmill
- 70,000 square foot free standing medical facility
- 55,000 outpatient visits
- 25,000 children’s visits
- 14,000 inpatient visits per year
- 500 new baby deliveries
- Family Medicine Residency Program
- Walk in after hours clinic Monday-Friday, 5pm - 9pm and Saturday 9am - 1 pm
Lone Star Family Health Center
New Spring Location!
Learn More About The Health Insurance Marketplace
Click here to start learning more about the Health Insurance Marketplace...
Follow the Conversation